
Subscribe: http://bit.ly/LM8C5v for more videos. My girlfriend and I recently visited a local Michigan Blueberry farm. I sure did eat my share of the orchard. We picked them mostly for freezing and to make blueberry muffins.
I come to eat your berries ! Pick your own blueberry farm. - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 452 views views | 12,927 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 1 Sep 2014 |
michigan state
>
michigan football roster
>
michigan basketball
>
michigan state football
>
michigan football
>
michigan state football schedule
>
michigan football schedule
>
michigan map
>
michigan football news
>
michigan university
>
michigan baseball
>
michigan state basketball
>
michigan wolverines
>
michigan lottery
>
michigan secretary of state
>
michigan weather
>
michigan bulb
>
michigan baseball roster
>
michigan football tickets
>
michigan time zone
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét