
Quick update on my life. Sam is a Black Lab Aussie Shepherd Mix. He is the sweetest dog and looks forward to his daily walk. Say hi if you are an old subscriber. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. I'm still trying to reach my weight loss goals after many years of ups and downs. I've packed on some more weight since my 28 year old brother passed away this November. I just lost track but I'm ready to regain focus. My cat channel: www.youtube.com/sushiandrunt GetFitGamer's Facebook: www.facebook.com/GetFitGamer
Walk the Dog Vlog - GetFitGamer Update - YouTube |
| 11 Likes | 11 Dislikes |
| 113 views views | 12,927 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 2 Aug 2016 |
health department
>
healthy breakfast
>
healthy dinner ideas
>
healthy snacks
>
healthy food
>
healthy lunch ideas
>
healthy paws
>
healthpartners
>
health equity
>
healthy food near me
>
healthy meals
>
healthy recipes
>
healthy fast food
>
healthiest fast food
>
healthy chicken recipes
>
healthy breakfast ideas
>
http://healthcare.gov
>
healthfirst
>
healthy fats
>
health insurance
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét